The Varga Girl eBoutique ships to most locations in the world.
Terms and Conditions:
- For delivery by car:
- ***Someone must be home or at work to receive the package**
- The delivery address must be located between Perth CBD and Fremantle.
- Suburbs include: Perth CBD, Northbridge, West Perth, Leederville, Mount Hawthorn, West Leederville, Wembley, Floreat, City Beach, Mount Claremont, Claremont, Scarborough, Subiaco, Shenton Park, Daglish, Jolimont, Dalkeith, Nedlands, Peppermint Grove, Cottesloe, North Fremantle, East Fremantle, Fremantle, South Fremantle, Mosman Park, Doubleview, Woodlands, Glendalough, Bicton, Attadale, Mount pleasant , Mount Lawley, Highgate, East Perth
- You will receive your purchase within 3 days from date of purchase.
- For delivery by post:
- You can choose Regular or Express Post
- Your purchase will be sent during business hours, on weekdays only. If you make a weekend purchase, or out of hours, your purchase will be posted during opening hours on the next available business day.
- Regular Domestic shipping is FREE on orders over $200 until 24.12.19.
We ship all domestic orders via Australia Post.
Regular Post = $10 flat rate
5 – 7 business days, for all major metropolitan areas (excludes public holidays)
Express Post = $15 flat rate
2-3 business days, for all major metropolitan areas (excludes public holidays)
All orders placed before 3pm WST are shipped that afternoon, or the following business day if purchased on the weekend or a public holiday.
Most Australia Post parcels come with tracking numbers, which can be monitored via the Australia Post website: www.australiapost.com.au
Sometimes orders are sent via Australia Post boxes, instead of being sent over the counter.
In these instances, packages are NOT scanned in, to speed up the delivery process.
If your item is showing as PENDING on the Australia Post tracking page, this means that your item has been sent via a post box.
The next update will be from the post office nearest to your shipping address, who will scan the item as received, and IN TRANSIT.
Please refer to delivery time frames to determine when you will receive your order.
If you are not available to receive your package at your nominated address, Australia Post will leave your parcel at the closest Australia Post Office, and will notify you via calling card.
Please be advised that there may be delays during extremely busy periods, such as Christmas, or sales, or due to circumstances beyond our control, e.g. extreme weather
We ship all international orders via Australia Post.
International Shipping = $30 flat rate
Delivery times will vary, depending on the destination country.
All Australia Post parcels come with tracking numbers, which can be monitored via the Australia Post website: www.australiapost.com.au
You may be responsible for duties, taxes and entries fees when your parcel enters your country.
Please be advised that there may be delays during extremely busy periods, such as Christmas, or sales, or due to circumstances beyond our control, e.g. extreme weather.
Click and collect in-store
You may also organise your own pick-up and delivery of the item(s), but you must supply their details to us 24 hours in advance via email using the email address you placed the order with. Please include your Order# and details of the person/company picking up the item(s) and wait for us to reply before you arrange for the item(s) to be picked up.
- FREE same or next day to pick up at our Leederville store.
- We will email you once your order is ready to collect.
- Please have photo ID.
- If someone else is to collect for you, please let us know 24 hours in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must email us from the email used to place the order.
148 Oxford St, Leederville WA 6007
(08) 9444 8990
Monday - Saturday 9:30am - 5:30pm
Thursday 9:30am - 8:00pm
Sunday 11:00am - 5:00pm