Etat Libre d'Orange / Tom of FinlandEtat Libre D'Orange
- Tom of Finland is a fragrance by Etat Libre d'Orange. The scent was launched in 2008, and pays homage to Tom of Finland - the pseudonym of Touko Valio Laaksonen; a Finnish artist know for his stylized highly masculinized homoerotic fetish art, and his influence on late twentieth century gay culture.
Top notes : aldehyde, lemon
Middle notes : birch leaves, pine, safraleine, pepper, cypress, galbanum, geranium
Base notes : vanilla, tonka bean, iris, vetyver, pyrogened styrax, suede, musk, gray amber008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Antoine Lie
- available in a 50ml bottle
- Please note that the box contains artwork that is sexually explicit
- Please note that we can only ship fragrances within Australia.
- We do not accept returns of any fragrances.
|XL / 1X||14||18||50||46||44||19||52|
|1X / 2X||16||20||52||48||46||21||54|
Please observe that these size charts are only guides to helping you find the right women's sizes. Sizes may differ notably between different clothing manufacturers and brands.
FREE Regular Domestic Shipping
5 – 7 business days, for all major metropolitan areas (excludes public holidays)
Domestic Express Shipping $10
2-3 business days, for all major metropolitan areas (excludes public holidays)
International $30 flat rate
Click and collect from our Leederville store FREE (Perth only)
For more info on shipping click here.