Etat Libre d'Orange / Tom of FinlandEtat Libre D'Orange
- Tom of Finland is a fragrance by Etat Libre d'Orange. The scent was launched in 2008, and pays homage to Tom of Finland - the pseudonym of Touko Valio Laaksonen; a Finnish artist know for his stylized highly masculinized homoerotic fetish art, and his influence on late twentieth century gay culture.
Top notes : aldehyde, lemon
Middle notes : birch leaves, pine, safraleine, pepper, cypress, galbanum, geranium
Base notes : vanilla, tonka bean, iris, vetyver, pyrogened styrax, suede, musk, gray amber008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Antoine Lie
- available in a 50ml bottle
- Please note that the box contains artwork that is sexually explicit
- Please note that we can only ship fragrances within Australia.
- We cannot accept returns on any fragrances.
|XL / 1X||14||18||50||46||44||19||52|
|1X / 2X||16||20||52||48||46||21||54|
Please observe that these size charts are only guides to helping you find the right women's sizes. Sizes may differ notably between different clothing manufacturers and brands.
Regular Shipping $10
5 – 7 business days, for all major metropolitan areas (excludes public holidays)
2-3 business days, for all major metropolitan areas (excludes public holidays)
International $30 flat rate
Click and collect from our Leederville store FREE (Perth only)
For more info on shipping click here.