Kowtow Aalto Pant Blackkowtow
Kowtow Aalto Pant Black
A mid-rise pant with front pleats and a straight wide leg, made from a blend of organic cotton and tencel. The pants feature side seam pockets and fasten at the front with a concealed button fly and a detachable fabric belt.
- 60% organic cotton 40% Lenzing® tencel.
- Processed in Austria, Lenzing® tencel is a natural and biodegradable fibre made using wood pulp from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified forests. This tencel yarn is woven with organic cotton, which is grown free from chemical sprays to benefit the soil and farmers.
- Finished with recycled hemp buttons made in Italy.
- This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment.
- This garment is made in a certified, ethical and transparent supply chain.
|XL / 1X||14||18||50||46||44||19||52|
|1X / 2X||16||20||52||48||46||21||54|
Please observe that these size charts are only guides to helping you find the right women's sizes. Sizes may differ notably between different clothing manufacturers and brands.
FREE Regular Domestic Shipping
5 – 7 business days, for all major metropolitan areas (excludes public holidays)
Domestic Express Shipping $10
2-3 business days, for all major metropolitan areas (excludes public holidays)
International $30 flat rate
Click and collect from our Leederville store FREE (Perth only)
For more info on shipping click here.